UFO Joe UFO Joe

Half Life 2 is way better

That's shit. Half life is much better then that.

Build a Robot 2.1 Build a Robot 2.1

That was cool.

This is really fun. You can really draw in flash. I know your 50 times better than me at flash and don't think that I'm saying what you should do but could you remake this and uptade it with some dynmaic text so you could name the robot somewhere cos that would be awsome. That was an awsome game anyway. Good job.

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

N1 Robbie!

I was expecting this to be another anticlimax like timmy but it was exelent, thats probaly the best sound board on newgrounds. Its a shame about the only 1 character thing cos u already had them made. NICE JOB!!

C4L Grand Prix -UPGRADE- C4L Grand Prix -UPGRADE-

Needs alot of work.

That was good and all but theres was no sounds or music and nobody to race against. If you just added a few more things in it would be awsome.

Brink of Alienation 2 Brink of Alienation 2

That is one awsome game!

You made a realy good game. It has every thing you could hope for in a game and it was realy fun but how the hell do you get by that green snake thing on the lift. ITS IMPOSIBLE! But nice job!

Simpsons Home Inter. V5 Simpsons Home Inter. V5

Very nice.

Nice work, a very good game, it kick ass! I loved the weird simpsons music with the didjirido (I think). Could you tell me were you got it. Nice work again. : )

TrueDarkness responds:

well I actually got the music off limewire, its the Simpsons Credits Theme, Austraillian Version. Glad you liked, thanks for reviewing!!

Krix Krix

Pretty good.

Not bad at all but try making it better next time.