Rebecca Rebecca

That was really really funny.

That was cool. I'm going to be quoting that for the next year. You should get a medal.

Metal Gear Fiesta 2 Metal Gear Fiesta 2

That was awsome!

That was the best metal gear flash I have ever seen! That kicked crab battle's ass! Nice work!

Weird Dream Weird Dream

That was cool.

Very impresive tweening. I liked it.

funnybunny55 responds:

Thanks, glad u liked it

Burnt Face Man 4 Burnt Face Man 4

Best Burnt Face Man yet!

That was awsome, I laughed the whole way. You must be a genious for coming up with this stuff. AWSOME!!

Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

That was awsome.

I liked that cos squirrels are very mysterious

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

Give the maker of this a huge award!

Its hard to describe my laughter cos I laughed so much be the end I found it hard to breath as I was laughing so much and I was gasping while laughing until I couldn't breath making your flash hilariously lethal and not many people can say they made somthing like that.

Fun With Fire Fun With Fire

NICE!

That was amazingly funny, I think every one knows some idiot who actualy did that and is in a wheel chair now which is why I find it so funny. Nice job anyway! You put alot of effort in it.

TmsT responds:

He's not in a wheelchair, but he's working on it.

Star Wars:Expendable Sith Star Wars:Expendable Sith

Genius!

That was awsome, very clever too. I laughed from start to finish. So good job! :)

First Fight 1 First Fight 1

Good job.

Nice work but the subtitles were'nt that necesary. Never liked stick men myself either but good job any way

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

This is the best flash I have ever seen.

This is the best flash I have ever seen. Thanks for making this. I think this flash is the best one on newgrounds. Thanks for this. :)